UPDATE: (6/10/20) at 4:00 PM – This afternoon Pennsylvania Governor Tom Wolf released a new guideline allowing motorsports facilities to reopen in the yellow phase with restrictions. So as promised, we are ready to release all the basic details regarding our newly designed 2020 season schedule. We will have more event specific details to follow in the very near future. We promised that as soon as we had information, we would pass it along to all of you. We ask that you be patient with us as we get more information released and ironed out in the coming days. The schedule is subject to change at any time. Regardless of this recent development we must still abide by the CDC guidelines.
These guidelines include the following:
– No spectators are allowed at this time.
– No media is allowed to be on the starting line, top end or along the track walls until further notice.
– A racer is allowed a maximum of three (3) crew members at the event.
– Only one (1) crew member is allowed to accompany a race entry on the starting line. This is for the safety of our staff. We need to limit the number of people on the starting line so everyone can keep six feet apart.
– We are asking that any racer, crew or employee have a mask or face covering when entering the facility.
– Masks must be in place when coming within six (6) feet of others.
– Everyone who enters through the gate will be asked to sign a COVID-19 release waiver and have their temperature taken.
– Social distancing is very important when parking in the pits, going through tech inspection and using restroom facilities.
– If you feel sick, we are asking that you please stay home.
We are well aware that these conditions are not ideal for anyone involved, however, just like we have previously expressed, the safety of our employees, racers, spectators and sponsors are our main priority. Thank you for your continued support and stay safe.