- Listen to the race broadcast on 91.3 FM.
- Coolers are permitted at most events. Maximum size: 12 inches. NO glass bottles or alcohol. Check with racetrack staff about any questions.
- Pets are permitted, but must be on a leash at all times and are not allowed in the grandstands (except service animals assisting those with disabilities). PLEASE be courteous and pick up after your pet.
- Smoking in the grandstands is prohibited.
- Customers are permitted to exit the facility, but must have a ticket stub in their possession in order to reenter the track.
- Absolutely NO guns/knives/weapons of any sort.
- Glass bottles or containers.
- Radio-controlled aerial devices (a.k.a. “drones”) of any type.
- Other items in the judgment of management or security staff which pose a safety hazard or diminish the enjoyment of the event by other patrons.
*THINGS TO NOTE!
- All ticket refund decisions are up to the Assistant General Manager. UNLESS it is not a Maple Grove Raceway produced event, then there may be other event promoters making that decision.
- If you are staying on property and an event gets cancelled for any reason, you are NOT eligible for crew entry/motorhome parking ticket refunds. Think of it as staying on a campground for the weekend. (Which is typically not free)