- Coolers: 12″x12″x12″ (approx. 6 Pack Size) NO GLASS & NO ALCOHOL. Some events will require checking of all bags and/or coolers.
- Restricted areas are, but not limited to: starting line, race track, return road, chase road, staging lanes and other areas marked as restricted area. You must have correct credential and/or armband to be in these areas.
- Pets are permitted, but must be on a leash at all times. They are NOT allowed in the grandstands or restricted areas. PLEASE be courteous and pick up after your pet. (There are exceptions for service animals assisting those with disabilities).
- Smoking in the grandstands is prohibited.
- Fans are permitted to exit the facility, but must have a ticket stub in their possession in order to reenter the track. (Keep your ticket with you!)
- Strollers and children under the age of 12 are not permitted in restricted areas.
- NO FIREARMS/WEAPONS!
- All ticket refund decisions are at the discretion of the Assistant General Manager. UNLESS it is not a Maple Grove Raceway produced event. Then there may be other event promoters making that decision.
- If you have stayed on property and the event gets cancelled for any reason, you may not be eligible for crew entry/motorhome parking ticket refunds. This depends on many factors and is also at the Assistant General Manager’s discretion.
- Seatback cushions in grandstands can NOT exceed 18 inches and MUST have the back straight up and not on an angle.
- Pit vehicles are defined as, but not limited to: golf carts, pit bikes, scooters, bicycles, roller skates, hoverboards. These vehicles are NOT allowed in front of the concession area (also called the midway). Please watch for other signs within the facility for areas that these vehicles can not be driven or parked.
- Must be 16 years or older WITH a license to be driving a motorized pit vehicle.
- Speed limit in the pit area is 15 mph. This area includes the return roads, pit area and the staging lanes.
- Listen to the race broadcast on 91.3 FM.