2021 MOPAR EXPRESSLANE NHRA NATIONALS
PRESENTED BY PENNZOIL
Every ticket is a pit pass! No extra ticket is required in order to gain access into the pits where teams are working on their cars.
General Ticketing Information
- The entire spectator (Lucas Oil) side of the track is general admission for all four (4) days.
- Reserved seating is on the pit side (Penske) side of the track.
- If a customer is disabled and in a wheelchair, they only need to purchase a general admission ticket since they will be seated at the platforms along the fence.
- Aisle seats begin with a number one (1). Seat number 15 is NOT an aisle seat.
- Each of the rows in the sections are also letters of the alphabet. Row A is the closest to the ground and it works upwards with row Z being at the top of the grandstands.
- There is a $10 handling fee on all ticket orders. This is one fee per ticket order not per ticket.
How Fans Can Purchase Tickets
- Online: Click the ‘Purchase Tickets’ tab under the NHRA scroll bar at the top of each page.
- Telephone: Call the office Monday through Friday. During race season we are super busy. If we don’t answer, leave us a voicemail and we will get back to you! 610-856-9200.
- Visit Our Office: We are in the office Monday through Friday until 5 pm.
- General Admission: Guarantees fans into the event but not a seat
- Reserved Seating: Offers fan a guaranteed seat in the grandstands
- Premium Reserved Seating: Offers fan a guaranteed seat in the grandstands. Premium means it is the top three (3) or bottom three (3) rows as well as the first two (2) aisle seats in all of the reserved grandstands.
Ticket Pricing *These prices will go up on September 6th! That is considered ‘Event’ pricing!
- General Admission Friday: $30 *Add $5 for reserved *Add $10 for premium reserved
- General Admission Saturday: $50 *Add $10 for reserved *Add $15 for premium reserved
- General Admission Sunday: $50 *Add $10 for reserved *Add $15 for premium reserved
Teens (13, 14, 15)
- General Admission Friday: $10 *Add $5 for reserved *Add $10 for premium reserved
- General Admission Saturday: $15 *Add $5 for reserved *Add $10 for premium reserved
- General Admission Sunday: $15 *Add $5 for reserved *Add $10 for premium reserved
- General Admission: FREE
- Reserved for Any Day: $10
- Premium Reserved for Any Day: $15
*There are tickets available for Thursday: Adults are $20 and Teens are $10.
Full Event Schedule
Click to enlarge/print!
- Listen to the race broadcast on 91.3 FM.
- Coolers are permitted at most events. Maximum size: 12 inches. Check with racetrack staff about any questions.
- Pets are permitted, but must be on a leash at all times and are NOT allowed in the grandstands (except service animals). PLEASE be courteous and pick up after your pet.
- Smoking in the grandstands is prohibited.
- Customers are permitted to exit the facility, but must have a hand stamp and ticket stub in their possession in order to reenter the track.
- Coolers and bags will be checked at the gates upon entering.
- Absolutely NO guns/knives/weapons of any sort.
- Glass bottles or containers.
- Radio-controlled aerial devices (a.k.a. “drones”) of any type.
- Other items in the judgment of management or security staff which pose a safety hazard or diminish the enjoyment of the event by other patrons.