2021 MOPAR EXPRESSLANE NHRA NATIONALS
PRESENTED BY PENNZOIL
Every ticket is a pit pass! No extra ticket is required in order to gain access into the pits where teams are working on their cars.
General Ticketing Information
- The entire spectator (Lucas Oil) side of the track is general admission for all four (4) days.
- Reserved seating is on the pit side (Penske) side of the track.
- If a customer is disabled and in a wheelchair, they only need to purchase a general admission ticket since they will be seated at the platforms along the fence.
- Aisle seats begin with a number one (1). Seat number 15 is NOT an aisle seat.
- Each of the rows in the sections are also letters of the alphabet. Row A is the closest to the ground and it works upwards with row Z being at the top of the grandstands.
- There is a $10 handling fee on all ticket orders. This is one fee per ticket order not per ticket.
- General Admission: Guarantees fans into the event but not a seat
- Reserved Seating: Offers fan a guaranteed seat in the grandstands
- Premium Reserved Seating: Offers fan a guaranteed seat in the grandstands. Premium means it is the top three (3) or bottom three (3) rows as well as the first two (2) aisle seats in all of the reserved grandstands.